Core'dinations Sandable Cardstock for Paper Crafters
We're excited to share with you our newest product line, Core'dinations Sandable Cardstock in 33 trendy, bright colors. This cardstock (also known as Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock) has a cool secret; the inside color is different from the color you see on top, so when you distress the cardstock, the lighter core color shows through. It's so fun to sand and reveal that inside color.
HERE'S A FEW KEY FACTS ABOUT CORE'DINATONS SANDABLE CARDSTOCK...
- Comes in 33 bright, trendy colors with a lighter core color.
- Four specialty papers have unique finishes on top of the paper, including Antiqua and Starry Night which have a dark overlay on them, similar to a denim finish; and Window Pane and Grandpa's Trunk, which have a whitewash on top of the paper.
- Great cardstock for vintage projects as the unique properties make it great for weathered, aged projects.
- 80 lb cover weight, acid/lignin free
- Sold in packs of 20 or single sheets
TO SEE IDEAS FOR USING CORE'DINATIONS SANDABLE CARDSTOCK, CHECK OUT THIS WALK THROUGH VIDEO...
CORE'DINATIONS SANDABLE CARDSTOCK FAQ'S...
Is Core'dinations Sandable Cardstock Acid Free?
Yes, the sandable Core'dinations line is acid and lignin free, making it a great option for scrapbook pages and memory keeping projects.
What weight is Core'dinations ColorCore Sandable Cardstock?
All of the Core'dinations Sandable Cardstock is 80 lb weight, high quality cardstock, so it works well for making cards, cake toppers and as a base (or layers) for a scrapbook page.
How do you sand Core'dinations Sandable Cardstock?
You can sand this Core'dinations cardstock with regular sand paper. It's best to start with a light grit sand paper as you learn how to apply just the right texture. Small circular motions seems to work best for small areas that you want to have a worn spot, or use long sweeping motions to get long strips of distressing. You can sand right on the face of the paper, or just around the edges of your project.
Fine grit sanding blocks also work great for sanding away the top layer of this Core'dinations Cardstock.
How do you edge distress Core'dinations Sandable Cardstock?
The Core'dinations ColorCore cardstock can be torn along the edge or sanded along the edge. Doing either of these techniques will reveal the lighter core color just along the edge. This mimics the look of inking the edge without the use of inks.