Christi here, from ScrappingForTranquility. Today I'm sharing a few ideas for making Christmas Tags from scraps of American Crafts and Bazzill cardstock.
CHRISTMAS BULB TAG
Cardstock Colors Used
- Using any Christmas embossing folder, I slipped the Crimson scrap into the folder, ran it through my Big Shot and took the scrap out of the folder, to lay on my cutting mat.
- Separating all four (4) colors onto my cutting mat, I cut my tag on my Cameo 3. Use a large circle punch if you don't have a digital die cut machine.
- After cutting the file, I inked my edges and glued my pieces together.
- Taking a paper hole punch, I punched a hole in the base of the bulb to run twine or you can use ribbon also.
- Turning the bulb over, I took a black marker and wrote "To" and "From" and my tag is finished.
SANTA'S BELLY TAG
Cardstock Colors Used
Steps (see images below to follow)
- After laying the colors out on my cutting mat and running it through my Cameo 3, I inked my pieces.
- I then glued my belt across the middle of the circle and trimmed the excess to mach the circle.
- Glue the buckle to the middle of the belt.
- I wrote in black ink "To" on top and "From" on the bottom.
- Use your hole punch again to make a hole for the twine or ribbon, I punched the hole and added my twine and called it done! A very simple for a tag.
BUTTON WREATH TAG
Cardstock Color Used:
- I cut the tag out of the Crimson scrap and took mini Green buttons, placed them in a circle and glued them down.
- Taking the red ribbon, I made a bow to glue on the wreath and after punching a hole for my ribbon, I tied the same red ribbon on the tag.
- I wrote "To" and "From" at the bottom and I really loved how easy this was. My grandchildren could easily make these with me!
I hope you enjoyed these fast and easy tags and will give them a try for your gifts!
3D Paper Projects
American Crafts Cardstock
Back to school
Crafts For Kids
Cricut & Silhouette Crafting
Deisgn Team Member Monica Rodriguez
Design Team Member An Pham
Design Team Member Annie Chinoy
Design Team Member April Gonzalez
Design Team Member Cherie Dalton
Design Team member Christi Steinbeck
Design Team Member Joselyn Sierra
Design Team Member Kate Deignan
Design Team member Kathleen Eifert
Design Team Member Manasa Vavilapalli
Design Team Member Michelle Price
Design Team Member Naomi Krush
Dimensional Paper Projects
From the Owner Lynette
Glama Translucent Vellum
Neenah Classic Crest
New Years Eve
Paper Craft Tips
Paper Party Decor
Skin Tone Cardstock
St. Patrick's Day