How to Make Christmas Tags from Cardstock
Hello, 12 X 12 Cardstock Shop Fans! Christi Here from https://www.facebook.com/ScrappingForTranquility/ bringing you some Christmas tags that you can make with your American Crafts or Bazzill Cardstock scraps.
First up is the Christmas Bulb tag. I used scraps from the following cardstock colors:
- Crimson: CRIMSON – American Crafts 12x12 Cardstock
- White: WHITE – Precision Cardstock 12x12
- Evergreen: EVERGREEN – American Crafts 12x12 Cardstock
- Silver Mirror Foil: SILVER Mirror Foil Cardstock - 12x12
1. Using any Christmas embossing folder, I slipped the Crimson scrap into the folder, ran it through my Big Shot and took the scrap out of the folder, to lay on my cutting mat.
2. Separating all 4 colors onto my cutting mat, I cut my tag on my Cameo 3. Use a large circle punch if you don't have a digital die cut machine.
3. After cutting the file, I inked my edges and glued my pieces together.
4. Taking a paper hole punch, I punched a hole in the base of the bulb to run twine or you can use ribbon also.
5.Turning the bulb over, I took a black marker and wrote TO: and From: and my tag is finished.
Second is Santa's Belly Tag:
I used the following scraps from my stash:
1. After laying the colors out on my cutting mat and running it through my Cameo 3, I inked my pieces.
2. I then glued my belt across the middle of the circle and trimmed the excess that hungover.
3. Taking the Gold buckle, I glued it to the middle of the belt.
4. I wrote in black ink To: on top and From: on the bottom.
5. Taking the hole punch again to make a hole for the twine or ribbon, I punched the hole and added my twine and called it done! Very simple for a tag.
Last but not least, I made the Button Wreath Tag. The Scraps I used for this is :
1. I cut the tag out of the Crimson scrap and took mini Green buttons, placed them in a circle and glued them down.
2. Taking the red ribbon, I made a bow to glue on the wreath and after punching a hole for my ribbon, I tied the same red ribbon on the tag.
3. I wrote TO: and FROM: at the bottom and I really loved how easy this was and my grandchildren could easily make these with me!
I hope you enjoyed these fast and easy tags and will give them a try for your gifts!