There are so many fabulous things to make from paper this time of year and Design Team member An is back to share her Halloween dimensional paper letters.
An assembles the letter O on the video and shares tips for assembling dimensional paper letters, then gets busy dressing up the letter to be part of a Halloween set. An shows you how to add tiny lights to dimensional paper letters and some fun ideas to get a spooky look. This is a great paper craft tutorial using a Cricut or Silhouette machine that will get you in the mood for more spooky crafts.
Just a few of the great tips An shares in this video...
- How to glue a dimensional paper letter so that it does not come apart.
- How to use specialty papers to give your die cuts an extra special touch.
- How to add tiny lights to your dimensional paper projects.
- Bazzill Smoothies in Blackberry Swirl
- Neenah Stardream Pearlescent Cardstock in Anthracite
- Mirri H Foil Cardstock in Gunmetal
- Translucent Vellum in Yellow
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- Tiny Lights
Want to see more of this Halloween dimensional paper letters project? Check out another of An's videos here.
3D Paper Projects
American Crafts Cardstock
Back to school
Crafts For Kids
Cricut & Silhouette Crafting
Deisgn Team Member Monica Rodriguez
Design Team Member An Pham
Design Team Member Annie Chinoy
Design Team Member April Gonzalez
Design Team Member Cherie Dalton
Design Team member Christi Steinbeck
Design Team Member Joselyn Sierra
Design Team Member Kate Deignan
Design Team member Kathleen Eifert
Design Team Member Manasa Vavilapalli
Design Team Member Michelle Price
Design Team Member Naomi Krush
Dimensional Paper Projects
From the Owner Lynette
Glama Translucent Vellum
Neenah Classic Crest
New Years Eve
Paper Craft Tips
Paper Party Decor
Skin Tone Cardstock
St. Patrick's Day