NOTE: File issues have been fixed! Thanks for your patience.
Hi friends! Bettina here with Rosy Bee Creative bringing you a tutorial with a couple of my very own mini paper flower designs perfect for the fall season! I love creating gorgeous paper blooms that capture the essence of nature.
Paper flowers are so versatile, especially if you’re like me and lacking a green thumb. As shown here, I love to create small wall hangers with my flowers, but these can go in or on anything you can think of:
- Add them to a wreath
- Affix them to a seasonal greeting card
- Create table centerpieces
- Add them to a gift bag or box
- They make a great addition to themed garland
- Stem them for a bouquet
FREE FLOWER TEMPLATES
- ORBIT ORANGE - Astrobrights 65# Smooth Cardstock (Gianna flower)
- WILD CHERRY - Pop-Tone Collection (Rebecca flower)
- ORANGE FIZZ - Pop-Tone Collection (Small rolled flowers)
- LEMON DROP - Pop-Tone Collection (Large rolled flowers)
- JELLYBEAN GREEN - Pop-Tone Collection (leaves)
- Ranger Distress Ink in Carved Pumpkin
- Hot Glue Gun & Hot Glue Sticks
- Foam Shaping Mat
- Round Ball Shaping Tools (typically used for fondant décor)
- Wooden Skewer Sticks – 6.5mm & 4mm in size
- Rolled Paper Flower (search #M3D7E1 in Design Space)
- Paper Leaves SVG found here
And giving each layer added dimension using the shaping mat and roundball shaping tools.
Each layer is assembled from largest to smallest to create the finished flower.
I prefer to use 65#, solid core, solid color card stock but you certainly don’t have to! Textured card stock can give a whole new layer of dimension in your paper flowers.
Each of my original flower templates follow a similar shaping style and assembly. Once you have the technique, you can make any Rosy Bee flowers.
Happy crafting, friends!
3D Paper Projects
American Crafts Cardstock
Back to school
Crafts For Kids
Cricut & Silhouette Crafting
Deisgn Team Member Monica Rodriguez
Design Team Member An Pham
Design Team Member Annie Chinoy
Design Team Member April Gonzalez
Design Team Member Cherie Dalton
Design Team member Christi Steinbeck
Design Team Member Joselyn Sierra
Design Team Member Kate Deignan
Design Team member Kathleen Eifert
Design Team Member Manasa Vavilapalli
Design Team Member Michelle Price
Design Team Member Naomi Krush
Dimensional Paper Projects
From the Owner Lynette
Glama Translucent Vellum
Neenah Classic Crest
New Years Eve
Paper Craft Tips
Paper Party Decor
Skin Tone Cardstock
St. Patrick's Day