Introducing Mirri Matte Lava Holographic Cardstock
We're thrilled to announce the arrival of our new line of holographic cardstock - Mirrl Matte Lava Holographic Cardstock. This holographic paper is something special and you really need to see it in person to understand just how fabulous it is! This wave holographic paper twists and turns when the light hits it, giving the impression of flowing lava.
Here's a few key facts about Mirri Lava Holographic Paper...
- Available in eight colors.
- The totally unique lava holographic finish is unlike anything we've seen.
- The heavy duty holographic paper is similar in weight to 100lb Bazzill Card Shoppe line.
- The paper has a matte reflective surface and is super high-quality and scratch resistant.
- It cuts like a dream on a Cricut or Silhouette machine.
- When bright light hits this cardstock the rainbow holographic colors show up!
To see Mirri Matte Lava Cardstock in action, check out this product walk through video...
Mirri Matte Lava FAQ's ...
Does Mirri Lava Matte Holographic Paper cut well on a Cricut or Silhouette machine?
Mirri Lava Matte Cardstock cuts really well on a Cricut or Silhouette machine. We test cut it on a Cricut Maker and had no problems at all even on more intricate designs. On the Cricut Maker we used the heavy cardstock setting.
What weight is Mirri Matte Lava Holographic Paper?
Mirri Matte Lava Cardstock is 14 point / 260 gsm which is similar in weight to 100lb Bazzill Card Shoppe line. It's a heavy-weight holographic paper that adds stability to your projects.
Can you print on Mirri Matte Lava Holographic Paper?
We did not have good results when test printing on Mirri Lava Cardstock with an inkjet printer. The ink did not dry and just smeared.
Where to buy Mirri Matte Lava Holographic Paper?
You can buy all eight colors of Mirri Matte Lava Holographic Cardstock right here at 12x12 Cardstock Shop.