Creative Ways to Use Circle Punches
We’ve all got them… punches and dies that are collecting dust! Design Team member Kate is here to remind you to use your tools with three ideas using circles.
Save these easy card templates using circles for your next card making session and make a stack of cards in no time!
Flower Card Using Circle Dies
- Bazzill Card Shoppe in Circus Peanuts, Marmalade Blast, Banana Split, Marshmallow Chick, Candy Hearts, Lollipop, Easter Grass
- Hello die from Hero Arts
I cut thin strips for the stems and used leaves from an old punch from my stash. The sentiment is diecut from a piece from Doodlebug Designs striped paper for a subtle texture.
Tree Card Using Circle Dies
- Bazzill Card Shoppe in Caramel Apple, Juicy Pear, Easter Grass, Peanut Fudge
- Bazzill Smoothies: Dark Olive, Lime Crush, Kiwi Crush, Potter's Clay
- Sentiment from Hero Arts
The background is stamped with a wood grain background stamp in light colored ink (or you can use our Embossed Woodgrain cardstock. The"grass" is diecut with a piercing background die from Stampin Up! The tree trunks are trimmed from a branch die from my stash (or you can hand trim or draw your own).
Halloween Spider Card Using Circle Dies
- Happy Haunting Doodlebug Designs Petite Prints
- Bazzill Card Shoppe in Circus Peanuts, Easter Grass, Gummy Bear
- Bazzill Smoothies in Date Swirl
- Web Stencil from Brutus Monroe
Did you know you can emboss with a stencil? Just run it through your diecutting machine using the same "sandwich" as you would a diecut, except you will need to add a few paper shims to add some pressure to make the impression.
I used a black marker to finish the edges of all the spider parts. The legs are hand drawn.