Design Team member Kate here with two handmade card templates that showcase both sides of a patterned paper. I'm always on the lookout for interesting card layouts and I think I've found two that you are going to like!
Save these easy handmade card designs and use them again and again for lots of different occasions.
Ready to get started? Let's make these pretty handmade fall cards.
Handmade Fall Card Design #1
- Cut one piece to 4" x 3 1/4" and one to 2 1/2" x 3"
- Use a label die, shaped die, or the embellishment of your choice as the focal image or sentiment.
Handmade Fall Card Design #2
- Cut one piece at 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" and two pennant flags at 1" x 4" inches (trim the bottom in a "v" shape)
- Cut one circle 2 1/4" in diameter
- Cut a sentiment strip with a die or just cut a skinny rectangle with a paper cutter
These handmade card designs rely heavily on pretty patterned papers, so if you need some new papers for your stash, be sure and check out all the pretty scrapbook paper at 12x12 Cardstock Shop.
3D Paper Projects
American Crafts Cardstock
Back to school
Crafts For Kids
Cricut & Silhouette Crafting
Deisgn Team Member Monica Rodriguez
Design Team Member An Pham
Design Team Member Annie Chinoy
Design Team Member April Gonzalez
Design Team Member Cherie Dalton
Design Team member Christi Steinbeck
Design Team Member Joselyn Sierra
Design Team Member Kate Deignan
Design Team member Kathleen Eifert
Design Team Member Manasa Vavilapalli
Design Team Member Michelle Price
Design Team Member Naomi Krush
Dimensional Paper Projects
From the Owner Lynette
Glama Translucent Vellum
Neenah Classic Crest
New Years Eve
Paper Craft Tips
Paper Party Decor
Skin Tone Cardstock
St. Patrick's Day