Four cards at one time? This card making template is great for any season or reason. It's so versatile-you can change the colors, change the placement of the focal point, stamp or emboss the 4 angled panels...so many possibilities! It's an easy handmade card idea you'll use again and again.
Let me share this easy idea for handmade cards with you...
1-Use a rectangle die or your paper trimmer to cut 4 different colors of cardstock. Kate used Rectangle Infinity dies from Hero Arts that measured 3 3/4" x 5", but any size will work.
2-For this next step, cut two panels at one time (if you can cut all four at the same time, even better!) Bazzill Card Shoppe is a heavier weight cardstock, so Kate found it easier to trim two panels at a time. Cut the panels in half along the 5" side at 2 1/2". Next, cut these halved panels on the diagonal (opposite corner to opposite corner) Keep in mind the direction of the angle. You will be cutting two halves in one direction and the other two halves in the opposite angle (see photo). Do your best to get exact measurements.
3-Now, rearrange the colors so that each new (full sized) rectangle has one of each of the colors.
4-You can move the focal point to either the right or the left side, or turn the card to make it a landscape card. You could even use patterned paper! Once the new rectangle is assembled, you could even stamp on it or emboss it.
It's as easy as that to follow this handmade card template. Now you can get busy embellishing. Kate made several different versions!
- Bazzill Card Shoppe in Gold Coins, Peanut Fudge, Candy Corn, Caramel Apple, Bazzill Smoothies in Dark Kraft
- Encore Gilded Gold Vellum
- Leaf dies from Brutus Monroe
- Bazzill Card Shoppe in Gumball, Icy Mint, Whirly Pop, Huckleberry Pie
- Bazzill Smoothies in Huckleberry Pie
- Blanco Pearl Holographic Cardstock
- Die from MyMomenta
Flower Card Supplies:
- Bazzill Smoothies in Silver Sage, Pink Icing, Pastel Blue, Lilac Swirl
- Bazzill Card Shoppe in Marshmallow
- Background stamp from Hero Arts
- Flower dies from PinkFreshStudios
Birthday Card Supplies:
- Bazzill Smoothies in Watermelon Sensation, Quench, Limelicious, Grape Delight
- Cupcake stamp from Stampin' Up!
The coordinated card sets also make great handmade gifts. Just tie them up with a ribbon!
3D Paper Projects
American Crafts Cardstock
Back to school
Crafts For Kids
Cricut & Silhouette Crafting
Deisgn Team Member Monica Rodriguez
Design Team Member An Pham
Design Team Member Annie Chinoy
Design Team Member April Gonzalez
Design Team Member Cherie Dalton
Design Team member Christi Steinbeck
Design Team Member Joselyn Sierra
Design Team Member Kate Deignan
Design Team member Kathleen Eifert
Design Team Member Manasa Vavilapalli
Design Team Member Michelle Price
Design Team Member Naomi Krush
Dimensional Paper Projects
From the Owner Lynette
Glama Translucent Vellum
Neenah Classic Crest
New Years Eve
Paper Craft Tips
Paper Party Decor
Skin Tone Cardstock
St. Patrick's Day