Kate here with another fun fold card tutorial. This card template seems complex, but really isn't and once you get the hang of it, you'll want to make more.
Let's get started!
- Bazzill Card Shoppe in Marshmallow
- The Story of Christmas Collection Kit
- Wreath stamp (retired) Stampin' Up!
Cut your pieces as follows:
Card base (5 1/2 " x 8 1/2") scored at 4 1/4 to create a folded card". Cut the front flap of the card diagonally from the top left (near the score line) to the lower right corner.
Patterned paper *2 pieces* both 4" x 5 1/4" Cut only ONE diagonally from top left to bottom right. This will give you 2 triangles, but you will only use one for each card.
Mini card 3" x 8" scored at 4" to create a mini folded card.Now we are ready to assemble the card.
1. Attach the uncut patterned paper panel to the inside of the card base.
2. Attach one of the diagonal patterned paper triangles to the outer flap of the card. 3. Attach the mini card to the center of the inside of the card (on top of the patterned paper) . You will write your message on this mini card. You will tuck the diagonal flap under the mini card when you close the card.
4-Decorate the front of the mini card.
3D Paper Projects
American Crafts Cardstock
Back to school
Crafts For Kids
Cricut & Silhouette Crafting
Deisgn Team Member Monica Rodriguez
Design Team Member An Pham
Design Team Member Annie Chinoy
Design Team Member April Gonzalez
Design Team Member Cherie Dalton
Design Team member Christi Steinbeck
Design Team Member Joselyn Sierra
Design Team Member Kate Deignan
Design Team member Kathleen Eifert
Design Team Member Manasa Vavilapalli
Design Team Member Michelle Price
Design Team Member Naomi Krush
Dimensional Paper Projects
From the Owner Lynette
Glama Translucent Vellum
Neenah Classic Crest
New Years Eve
Paper Craft Tips
Paper Party Decor
Skin Tone Cardstock
St. Patrick's Day