Design Team member Kate here with another easy fun fold card perfect for summer crafting. This one is unique as it has a smaller mini card that slides into an outer pocket. I like this design because you can also tuck a gift card inside. Ready to get started on this fun fold pocket card?
- Shine Bright by Simple Stories
- Bazzill Card Shoppe in Marshmallow Chick and Marshmallow
- Mirri H Gold Foil Cardstock
- Stamps and dies by Concord and 9th
How to Assemble a Fun Fold Pocket Card
Let's get started on this fun fold pocket card. To begin cut your cardstock accordingly...
For mini card:
- Cut patterned paper (double sided) at 3 1/2" x 9 1/2" and score at 4 3/4"
- Cut inside of mini card (white cardstock) at 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
- Adhere the white panel on the inside of the patterned paper mini card so there is a place to write your message.
- Tip: It's fun when you use double sided patterned paper so you see both designs.
For the pocket card:
- Cut cardstock at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at 4 1/4" to make a typical A2 size card.
- Next, cut the front flap on the diagonal from the top left to bottom right to create the pocket Adhere along the bottom ONLY to make the pocket.
The mini card now slides into the pocket you have created out of cardstock. You can decorate the front of your pocket with some embellishments. You can also decorate the front of your mini card. Just make sure you place your embellishments so they don't interfere with the pocket.
There you have it - an easy fun fold card template you can adapt to any occasion.
Love fun fold cards? Here's another idea for you!
3D Paper Projects
American Crafts Cardstock
Back to school
Crafts For Kids
Cricut & Silhouette Crafting
Deisgn Team Member Monica Rodriguez
Design Team Member An Pham
Design Team Member Annie Chinoy
Design Team Member April Gonzalez
Design Team Member Cherie Dalton
Design Team member Christi Steinbeck
Design Team Member Joselyn Sierra
Design Team Member Kate Deignan
Design Team member Kathleen Eifert
Design Team Member Manasa Vavilapalli
Design Team Member Michelle Price
Design Team Member Naomi Krush
Dimensional Paper Projects
From the Owner Lynette
Glama Translucent Vellum
Neenah Classic Crest
New Years Eve
Paper Craft Tips
Paper Party Decor
Skin Tone Cardstock
St. Patrick's Day
I love the Sun pocket card. I went on the Concord and 9th website but did not find a die to cut the Sun you have featured on your pocket card.
Did you get the Sun die from another company?
This was a Fun Project. Thank you For Sharing. I will post Picture to the FB page. Thank you Again.
Love this card and your variety of quality Card stock.
love this card and template will be great for future cards…..thank you
Leave a comment