It's that time of year...when you don't know what to get someone, you get them a gift card! Design Team member Kate here, with a special fun fold card tutorial that can hold that gift card.
- Bazzill Card Shoppe in Peppermint and Marshmallow
- A Perfect Christmas Collection Kit by Echo Park (patterned paper)
- Mini Pearl Kit in Lily Pad
- Stamp set by Stampin’ Up!
- Greenery dies from my stash along with scraps of green cardstock
- Card Base: A top folding A2 card (4 1/4" x 11") scored at 5 1/2"
- Patterned paper: 4" x 2 1/2" (front flap) 4" x 5 1/4" (inside flap)
- Front panel rectangle: 2 3/4" x 4" (you can give this an extra mat layer by cutting a piece 3" x 4 1/4")
- Inside panel for sentiment: 2 3/4" x 4"
NOTE: If you learn better by video, watch Kate assemble this here.
3D Paper Projects
American Crafts Cardstock
Back to school
Crafts For Kids
Cricut & Silhouette Crafting
Deisgn Team Member Monica Rodriguez
Design Team Member An Pham
Design Team Member Annie Chinoy
Design Team Member April Gonzalez
Design Team Member Cherie Dalton
Design Team member Christi Steinbeck
Design Team Member Joselyn Sierra
Design Team Member Kate Deignan
Design Team member Kathleen Eifert
Design Team Member Manasa Vavilapalli
Design Team Member Michelle Price
Design Team Member Naomi Krush
Dimensional Paper Projects
From the Owner Lynette
Glama Translucent Vellum
Neenah Classic Crest
New Years Eve
Paper Craft Tips
Paper Party Decor
Skin Tone Cardstock
St. Patrick's Day