Are you a seasoned paper flower maker, or just someone who admires what others make? Rolled paper flowers are one of the most versatile types of papercraft there are. Handmade paper flowers can be used on cards, handmade party decor, paper cake toppers and gift packaging. They are simply stunning when bundled together in various shades and sizes!
Ready to dive into the world of paper flowers? Design Team Member An Pham from The Useless Crafter shows you how make rolled paper flowers in our latest YouTube video. She's got great tips for shaping your handmade flowers and tricks for making sure they stay put together.
Making rolled flowers is a great way to add some extra wow to your projects. You can customize the size and colors to match your project. Here are a few tips you'll find in this video:
- Mixing and matching papers and sizes makes for a full and interesting bouquet when you group these together.
- When adhering the rolled flowers, I like to use hot glue to adhere them and I place a dab on the base circle and a dab on the last rolled part to hold it all together securely. When using hot glue you can place your glue on the circle and then let the flower go a bit if you want a looser flower.
- If your paper is stiff and hard to shape, try using your heat tool to heat up the paper a bit and it will be more pliable and easy to shape.
- If you'd like a fuller flower, look for an SVG design that has extra petals included that can be added around the outside edge of the flower. My favorite is Cricut Design Space flower #mfgfb53.
Here are the Cricut Design Space files used:
- #m295b4e3 - These are the swirls. They are a great shape and easy to roll.
- #m295b547 - This is a shaped flower.
- #mfgfb53 - This is the flower with the extra petals. I'm absolutely in love with this one.
3D Paper Projects
American Crafts Cardstock
Back to school
Crafts For Kids
Cricut & Silhouette Crafting
Deisgn Team Member Monica Rodriguez
Design Team Member An Pham
Design Team Member Annie Chinoy
Design Team Member April Gonzalez
Design Team Member Cherie Dalton
Design Team member Christi Steinbeck
Design Team Member Joselyn Sierra
Design Team Member Kate Deignan
Design Team member Kathleen Eifert
Design Team Member Manasa Vavilapalli
Design Team Member Michelle Price
Design Team Member Naomi Krush
Dimensional Paper Projects
From the Owner Lynette
Glama Translucent Vellum
Neenah Classic Crest
New Years Eve
Paper Craft Tips
Paper Party Decor
Skin Tone Cardstock
St. Patrick's Day