Hello, everyone! Hope you all are safe and well. This year is quickly coming to an end and before we know it, we’ll be writing the wrong date on important documents for the next two months! *Haha*
I’m looking forward to the new year, but before I jump too far ahead, let’s talk about Thanksgiving table ideas. For this project, I wanted to do something new to me! With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought I would try my hand at making Thanksgiving Table food tent cards! This is a super simple project that anyone can do, whether you have a cutting machine or a good pair of scissors and a pen.
The color options and design styles are endless and you can totally customize these tent cards to match whatever theme or holiday you decide to make them for. Let’s get started!
- My Colors Glimmer paper in Irish Cream
- Carta Bella Buffalo Plaid paper in White Glue
- Foam Dots + Zig adhesive
- Black pen
- *Optional tools: Embossing machine and fall themed folder
1. In Cricut Design Space, insert a square shape and change the measurements to 4” wide x 3” tall. Center align and attach a horizontal scoring line to the square, to help with folding the tent card later.
2. Using the label file #M1A20BA83, resize it to nicely fit centered onto the bottom half of the square. I went ahead and duplicated the label to layer it, but you can do whatever you like!
3. Next, I typed out the foods that I know I will be making for Thanksgiving and changed the text style to “writing.” Attach the text to the label.
4. Lastly, cut out your items.
I love the buffalo plaid pattern and was happy to include it in this design. I think these will add a nice touch to any Thanksgiving table and I hope you give this project a try! If you do, don’t forget to tag @12x12cardstock on Instagram and show us what’s on your Thanksgiving table!
3D Paper Projects
American Crafts Cardstock
Back to school
Crafts For Kids
Cricut & Silhouette Crafting
Deisgn Team Member Monica Rodriguez
Design Team Member An Pham
Design Team Member Annie Chinoy
Design Team Member April Gonzalez
Design Team Member Cherie Dalton
Design Team member Christi Steinbeck
Design Team Member Joselyn Sierra
Design Team Member Kate Deignan
Design Team member Kathleen Eifert
Design Team Member Manasa Vavilapalli
Design Team Member Michelle Price
Design Team Member Naomi Krush
Dimensional Paper Projects
From the Owner Lynette
Glama Translucent Vellum
Neenah Classic Crest
New Years Eve
Paper Craft Tips
Paper Party Decor
Skin Tone Cardstock
St. Patrick's Day
Hello! The font I used was “Sweet Dreams” and can be found in Cricut Design Space. It’s my favorite to use!
Yes, would love to know the font too. Very nice, readable.
Great idea! What font was used?
Leave a comment