Adorable Lemonade Card with Vellum Accents
What did the lemon say to the lime?
Sour you doing?
What do you give a sick lemon?
Lemon - aid.
Ok, ok, just one more! Why did the lemon fail his driving test?
He kept peeling out.
Alright.. enough dad jokes, let's get crafty and create this Frosty Lemonade Mason Jar Card.
Supplies you'll need:
- 12x12 Cardstock in the colors: Bazzill Coastal , Bazzill Blossom , Bazzill Berry Blush
- Glama Natural CLEAR Translucent Vellum
- American Crafts Smooth Cardstock in White and Lemon
- Cricut Cutting Machine + Cricut Design Space Pink Lemonade #MB013D6E in Cricut Images, Card #M3F59A
- Cricut scoring tool
- FREE sentiment SVG (right click and save to your computer)
- Craft glue and glue dots
Start off by searching Cricut images for the Pink Lemonade Mason Jar SVG and Card listed above. Then upload the free SVG above into Design Space. Size all the images to your liking.
*Note: If you do not have access to a cutting machine, you can create the same type of card with stamps or a manual die cutting machine.
Cut the jar shape from the clear translucent vellum to give the glass more of that 'frosty, dreamy, one sip will quench your thirst' look.
You could also add a vellum layer onto the lemons in between the yellow circle and white overlay to give the lemon more of a realistic vibe.
Once you've cut all of the pieces, and printed and cut the free SVG, you're ready to roll up your sleeves and begin card assembly.
For the quote, I used glue dots to give the card some dimension. You could also use glue dots for the Mason Jar too to really zest it up (see what I did there.. lol)!
I would love to see how yours turned out!