- Bazzill Cardstock in Petalsoft
- Fireball Fuchsia Astrobrights
- Art Institute Glitter Glue
- Skewer Stick
- Ball head tool (used for fondant decor)
- Free Flower Template in Design Space
Knowing what tools you need for paper flowers is important. If you are making paper flowers, I recommend getting a Ball Head Tool used for shaping fondant (found at most craft stores) and a stock of wood skewers.
How to Shape Paper Flower Petals
1. Cut out all of the pieces for your flowers.
2. Using a skewer stick, roll up the petals. It’s easier to roll small folds into each petal and you can use the stick over and over again.
3. To make the flower pop more, use the Ball Head Tool in the center of the flower. You can use a mousepad or a microfiber cloth under the petals, so when you use the tool, the petals will rise up.
4. Repeat the same process for the center of the flower. Depending on the shape of your flower center, you can adapt this, but be sure and roll the center with the ball head tool.
5. Adhere your flower center to the center of the flower using a good liquid adhesive. In my opinion, liquid adhesive is the best glue for paper flowers because it allows you to adjust the flower center for a few seconds before it "sets" so you can get it just right.
Now repeat this process and create a whole garden of paper flowers. 12x12 Cardstock Shop has more info for paper flower makers here.
3D Paper Projects
American Crafts Cardstock
Back to school
Crafts For Kids
Cricut & Silhouette Crafting
Deisgn Team Member Monica Rodriguez
Design Team Member An Pham
Design Team Member Annie Chinoy
Design Team Member April Gonzalez
Design Team Member Cherie Dalton
Design Team member Christi Steinbeck
Design Team Member Joselyn Sierra
Design Team Member Kate Deignan
Design Team member Kathleen Eifert
Design Team Member Manasa Vavilapalli
Design Team Member Michelle Price
Design Team Member Naomi Krush
Dimensional Paper Projects
From the Owner Lynette
Glama Translucent Vellum
Neenah Classic Crest
New Years Eve
Paper Craft Tips
Paper Party Decor
Skin Tone Cardstock
St. Patrick's Day