Today we are excited to have guest designer Rakel Cavalcante joining us to share a fun Christmas DIY project. This Kit Kat Santa Christmas Gift is perfect for everyone on your list and pairs great with a gift card.
If you love this project, go follow Rakel on Instagram.
- Bazzill Cardstock in Bazzill Red
- Mirri H Gold Foil
- Kraft Cardstock by Grafix
- Encore Glitter Luxe in Ruby Red and White Opal
- American Crafts Black Glitter
- Bearly Arts Precision Craft Glue
- Foam Adhesive
- Silhouette or Cricut cutting machine
- Sizzix Texture Boutique Embossing folder
- Kit Kat Box SVG File - Download here
Here's how to assemble this Kit Kat Christmas Gift
1. Open the SVG file and cut out all the items, we separated pieces by color to make it easier. Note that when you open the file, Design Space turns the score lines on the box to cut lines. You will need to select these lines and turn then back to score lines.
2. For this project, I used a Sizzix Texture Boutique to emboss my chimney made of kraft cardstock.
3. Crease outward along your cut lines. Apply craft glue to the inside of the side flap and secure the hold. This creates a little pocket box to hold your kit Kat bar.
4. Let's assemble our chimney: Apply craft glue to the white glitter paper to imitate snow.
5. We have two layers for the snow from above to give it a 3D effect.
6. Next, let's go to our Santa Claus, glue the boots behind the pants and press to secure.
7. Then use craft glue for the white details on the pants.
8. On the other red piece of the coat, apply glue to the middle and attach a white detail and put on the black coat belt.
9. The last and important detail of the coat is the gold belt details.
10. Use adhesive foam to attach the coat to the pants for a 3D effect.
11. Let's go to the final step: glue the chimney to our box and glue our Santa entering the chimney. I hope you like this cute Christmas gift.
Tuck a Kit Kat Bar into the red box for a fun DIY Christmas Party Favor, Christmas Classroom Treat or give with a gift card.
Hope you enjoyed this project!
3D Paper Projects
American Crafts Cardstock
Back to school
Crafts For Kids
Cricut & Silhouette Crafting
Deisgn Team Member Monica Rodriguez
Design Team Member An Pham
Design Team Member Annie Chinoy
Design Team Member April Gonzalez
Design Team Member Cherie Dalton
Design Team member Christi Steinbeck
Design Team Member Joselyn Sierra
Design Team Member Kate Deignan
Design Team member Kathleen Eifert
Design Team Member Manasa Vavilapalli
Design Team Member Michelle Price
Design Team Member Naomi Krush
Dimensional Paper Projects
From the Owner Lynette
Glama Translucent Vellum
Neenah Classic Crest
New Years Eve
Paper Craft Tips
Paper Party Decor
Skin Tone Cardstock
St. Patrick's Day